Training and socialization classes for your pet!
The SPCA of Tompkins County offers limited training and socialization opportunities. You can check our calendar of events for a more complete and up to date listing. Some classes may vary due to time of year. For more information on training and socialization classes you can call (607) 257-1822 x230 or email email@example.com.
Puppy Socialization and Basic Manners
- Every Sunday 1:00-2:00pm
- $65 for 5 consecutive classes ($55 for SPCA Alumni)
This weekly class, every Sunday 1:00 pm - 3:15 pm, is a supervised environment for dogs to learn and develop their social skills, or to just give them an opportunity to run around with other dogs in a safe and clean environment. Owners will learn about dog-to-dog interactions. It is a great alternative to the Dog Park, and a portion of the fees assist the SPCA of Tompkins County.
- $60 for 6 consecutive sessions ($30 for SPCA Alumni)
- $80 for 10 consecutive sessions ($50 for SPCA Alumni)
- Small/Shy Group: Sunday, 1:00-1:30pm (dependent on need)
- Small/Medium Dogs: Sunday, 1:30-2:15pm (30-40 lbs or smaller, depending on the dog's need and play style)
- Big Dogs: Sunday, 2:30-3:15pm (40 lbs or larger, depending on the dog's need and play style)